WeChat Official Account Admin Platform v5.4 was released on March 4, 2016. This update includes the following features:
I. Redesigned message editor
1. Moved the editing area to the middle of the page. The text title and author info are now included here, making them much easier to edit.
At the bottom of this screen, users can upload a cover picture and provide a summary to make their message quickly understood.
2. Navigate and re-order messages in the navigation bar.
3. Set media features to the right side to allow more gadgets.
4. Use Preview to see what your pages will actually look like inside WeChat on users' phones.
5. Expand and Fold features have been added to help you check articles quickly.
II. Added statistical analysis of custom menu usage
To help operators get a far better understanding of the usage of their account's menus, a statistical analysis feature has been made available.
III. Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer 8 and later